The Partnership for 21st Century Skills is having a FREE cyber summit on 21st Century Readiness!
September 20, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: 21st Century Learning – Why, What, and How with Bernie Trilling, co-author of 21st Century Skills: Learning for Life in Our Times.
September 21, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: 21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn with James Bellanca, P21 president Ken Kay. author/consultant Bob Pearlman, and author/consultant Robin Fogarty.
September 22, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century School District with moderator Bob Pearlman, Mary Jo Conery, Assistant Superintendent for 21st Century Skills for the Catalina Foothills School District (CFSD), Tucson, AZ, and CFSD teachers.
September 23, 2010, 10:00 AM Pacific/1:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: 21st Century Knowledge and Skills in Teacher Preparation with Valerie Greenhill and Sharon Robinson
September 23, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Project Based Learning In Action! with Dennis Kowalski, Ed.D. and director of the Greater Cleveland Educational Development Center (moderator); Sandranette Sellers, Program Coordinator GCEDC, CSU, former English teacher, and school administrator; Nevin Jenkins, math teacher, Warensville Heights High School, adjunct professor, Cuy Community College; Patrick Geshke, English teacher, Parma High School; Joanne Ritschel, math teacher, Rocky River High School.
September 24, 2010, 10:00 AM Pacific/1:00 PM Eastern
- Educators, Technology and 21st Century Skills: Dispelling Five Myths with Dr. MaryFriend Shepard, Coordinator, Ph.D. in Education, Educational Technology, The Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, Walden University.
September 27, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Core Subjects and 21st Century Readiness with Ken Kay, President of P21; Michael Blakeslee, MENC; Charlie Fitzpatrick, Esri; Bret Lovejoy, ACTFL: Zipporah Miller, NSTA.
September 28, 2010, 10:00 AM Pacific/1:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Engaging 21st Century Skills in the Middle with Leslie Preddy, AASL 2010 National School Library Media Program of the Year winner and 2010 Indiana Teacher of the Year Finalist.
September 28, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: 21st Century Skills are Elementary with Carl Harvey, AASL president-elect, and Melissa Johnston, doctoral student at Florida State University.
September 29, 2010, 4:00 PM Pacific/7:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Models for 21st Century Education with Barbara Chow, Hewlett Foundation; Ken Kay, P21; Monica Martinez, New Tech Schools; Cheryl Carrier, Ford PAS; Andrew Rothstein, NAF; Bob Lenz, Envision: Beth Brock, IB; Scott Hartl, Expeditionary Learning.
October 1, 2010, 1:00 PM Pacific/4:00 PM Eastern
- Webinar: Best Practices from P21 States with Helen Soule, P21 Director of State Partnerships; June Atkinson, State Superintendent, North Carolina; Kevin Fangman, Director, Iowa Department of Education; Terry Holiday, Commissioner of Education, Kentucky.
On October 5, 2010, stay tuned throughout the day for live webcasts of Plenary Sessions from the National Summit on 21st Century Readiness in Washington, D.C.