[tweetmeme source=”librarianbyday” only_single=false]This conference, entitled Media & Learning: Towards the Era of Digital Fluency is being organised as a collaboration between the Flemish Ministry of Education and the European Commission Directorate-General for Education and Culture and will take place in the Flemish Ministry of Education Headquarters in Brussels to co-incide with the Belgian Presidency of the European Union.
Organised by ATiT in Brussels, 25-26 November, this conference will bring together practitioners and policy makers in a two day event which will highlight the latest developments, services and digital and media competences in education and training. This event will incorporate the annual MEDEA Awards.
All interested individuals, project teams, institutions and organisations are invited to submit proposals to give presentations, demonstrations and workshops at this conference, the closing date for submissions is 1 June 2010. Visit the conference website for more information.
- Digital and media skills and competences
- Fostering the creation of media-based resources at all levels of education and training
- Use and re-use of existing media resources in education and training
- Training and licensing of teachers, trainers and others in the education and training sector in the creation and use of media for education
- Promotion of digital and media literacy amongst students
- Creation of educational media resource banks and associated services
- Measuring and recognising digital and media skills amongst the current and future work-force
- Understanding Intellectual Property Rights in the educational media domain
- Promoting Digital Fluency amongst the European workforce
I so wish I could go to this! If any librarians end up going please let me know.